Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kudos!!!

First and foremost, I need to thank Shelby Colley for helping me with my blog layout! I think it turned out great and I definitely couldn't have done it without her!!! SO, THANKS SHELBY! I am so computer and HTML illiterate! You never would have thought that I was initially a computer science major in college. But then I was also a math major, was going to be a teacher and coach, thought about being a personal trainer, then changed my mind and was going to be a sports agent.......and lo and behold I FINALLY became a PA! It is crazy how things change. Computer science to the medical field.....totally different!
Just a quick update on Colt....we changed him BACK to soy formula last week and he has been doing GREAT. I say "back" to soy because me being the impatient person that I am, I think that I tried every formula on the market. He went from doing great on Enfamil AR, to crying almost all night long. So, I changed him back to soy and he has been a different baby! This morning MeMe came over and Colt laughed and laughed out loud for her! He hasn't done that in a long while. This Saturday he is getting baptized, so we will have a full weekend of fun! We can't wait to see all of our family and friends! So, until then, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Taking a break from eating his rice cereal


Pop and Colt hanging out on the back porch on Memorial Day

Colt sitting in his Bumpy, working on his neck muscles! He loves this thing!

1 comment:

  1. hey thanks for the shoutout! You will get the hang of it, I am sure. Colt is too cute! Oh, by the way, you can have more than one blog on your "blog list" you don't have to add another widget for each blog.

    ReplyDelete